AMC Theatres Will Demand New Terms on Premium VOD Titles
1:06 PM PDT 4/8/2011 by Pamela McClintock
The country’s second largest circuit says plans for a new VOD service threatens the health of the exhibition business.
AMC Theatres will demand new economic arrangements for any film that’s slotted to play on a new premium VOD service that’s set to debut on DirecTV later this month.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile