Steven Tyler to Perform at Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy Camp Concert
The "American Idol" judge and Aerosmith frontman will jam with campers and rock star counselors on May 5 at the Playboy Mansion.
American Idol judge and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler take the stage at this year’s Rock N’ Roll Fantasy Camp all-star concert to be held at the Playboy Mansion on May 5.
The event caps off the five-day camp, which will feature counselors with rock credentials such as Rudy Sarzo (Quiet Riot), Mark Hudson (Aerosmith), Kip Winger, Alan White (Yes), Phil Soussan (Ozzy Osbourne), Vinny Appice (Black Sabbath), Howard Leese (Heart) and Billy Sheehan (Big), with more to be announced.
Created 15 years ago by former sports agent and veteran producer David Fishof, the Rock N’ Roll Fantasy experience allows campers of any age the opportunity to write songs, record and perform with music pros from. It will be held from May 2 through May 6, culminating in a gig where participants will have a chance to jam with Tyler at the house of Hef.
The concert is open to the public and tickets can be purchased at the Rock ‘N’ Roll Fantasy Camp site. A limited number of spots are also open for the camp’s May session.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR