'American Reunion' Photo Montage Brings Back Old Memories (Video)
Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Tara Reid and the rest of the gang appear in a series of photo booth snapshots set to the nostalgic track, “Laid.”
The class of 1999 is back in action for the fourth installment in the iconic American Pie franchise, American Reunion.
The entire gang has signed on to appear in the upcoming sequel, which films in Atlanta and is set for an April 2012 release. Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Seann William Scott and more can be spotted in a newly released photo-montage, which finds the original cast engaged in a series of goofy photo-booth pics.
Set to the nostalgic James track “Laid,” which has been featured in all three of the previous films, the clip begins with the phrase “Get Ready For One Last Slice.”
Klein spoke with The Hollywood Reporter earlier this summer, sharing five plot secrets from the set. Among them -- his character winds up living in Malibu as a Hollywood hotshot, while Jim and Michele (played by Biggs and Hannigan) have welcomed a little one into their family.
Eugene Levy, Tara Reid, Shannon Elizabeth, Jennifer Coolidge, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Eddie Kaye Thomas and Natasha Lyonne will all reprise their roles in the Universal film. Directed by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, American Reunion will hit theaters April 6, 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR