'American Reunion': Jason Biggs Rips Eddie Kaye Thomas' Pants at Premiere (Video)
The stars gathered to celebrate the fourth film in Universal's comedy franchise, with a minor wardrobe malfunction taking place on the red carpet.
The stars of the American Pie movies are used to pranks and shenanigans on set – the cast is infamous for it.
But what stars Eddie Kaye Thomas and Jason Biggs were probably not expecting was for a little bit of chaos to hit the red carpet at the premiere for American Reunion, the upcoming fourth film in the comedy franchise.
As Thomas, who plays Finch in the films, prepared for an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, he hopped out of the way so Biggs and his wife, Jenny Mollen, could get by.
But then, all hell broke loose. Or rather, Thomas’ pants broke loose.
“You just ripped my pants,” Thomas says to Biggs. “Jason Biggs just ripped my pants.”
After inspecting the hole in his pants, Thomas ups the raunchy factor by accusing Biggs' wife of grazing a private part of his body.
Biggs tries to comfort Thomas: “You can’t see it at all because it’s really up in there.”
“I think I might have to not wear pants for the screening and send it off to a tailor and hopefully not be too embarrassed during the party,” Thomas tells THR.
American Reunion, out in theaters on April 6, sees the whole gang from the American Pie movies back together for their 10-year high school reunion. It stars Alyson Hannigan, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Tara Reid, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas and Jennifer Coolidge.
Thomas, who plays Finch, the intellectual of the group who has a weakness for Stifler’s mom, tells THR what it’s been like to see this character grow up from an awkward teen to a 30-something man. “He’s grown, he’s gone places, but at the end of the day, he’s the same guy he always was,” he says.
Written and directed by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, American Reunion is the fourth film in the teen comedy series. The first, American Pie, was released in 1999. Two sequels followed the hit teen comedy: American Pie 2 (2001) and American Wedding (2003).
Thomas was just 16 years old when he got the role of Finch in the bawdy comedy. “The thing I’ve learned shooting this movie is as much as things change, things stay exactly the same,” Thomas adds.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game