'American Reunion' Red Band Trailer Finds New Ways to Obscure Jason Biggs' Privates
Keeping up with tradition, the first look at the new "American Pie" is predictably NSFW.
There's a sense of balance to the first trailer for American Reunion. 12 years after the release of the American Pie, reuniting the original cast, the franchise is once again relying on star Jason Biggs' unsuccessful attempts at self-pleasure.
But there's a 21st century twist!
Universal's new red band trailer features Jim (Biggs) rounding 30 and still married to Michelle (Alyson Hannigan), taking the opportunity to spend some quality time with himself when she adjourns to the bathroom.
His son catches him in the act, and via a sock and a laptop, Biggs' once pie-covered package remains hidden.
This could probably qualify as a teaser, since there technically isn't any plot revealed, but it's no small comfort knowing that the East Great Falls gang remains as amorous as ever.
American Reunion -- which also stars Seann William Scott, Eugene Levy, Chris Klein, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Natasha Lyonne, Mena Suvari and Tara Reid -- arrives im theaters April 6, 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR