'America's Got Talent' Launches Mobile Audition App
5:14 PM PDT 5/5/2011 by Lesley Goldberg
Videos recorded via iPhone, Android will compete among YouTube submissions in broadcast's quarterfinals.
NBC is continuing to embrace social media, partnering with YouTube and launching a mobile application for submissions for Season 6 contestants on its summer talent reality competition series America's Got Talent.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile