'America's Got Talent' Season 6 Winner Revealed (Video)
See who took home the $1 million prize along with a chance to headline a show in Las Vegas.
America's Got Talent crowned a new winner Wednesday night.
Singer Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. was named the champ on the sixth-season finale of NBC's reality show, narrowly beating out dance troupe the Silhouettes for the viewer-voted title. [Watch the winning moment below.]
The West Virginia native, who once washed cars and lived on the street, takes home a $1 million prize as well as a chance to headline his own show in Las Vegas.
Also in the top four were dance group Team illuminate, who came in third, and pop group Poplyfe.
More than 100,000 hopefuls auditioned for this season, judged by Piers Morgan, Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel and hosted by Nick Cannon.
On Wednesday night's finale, Murphy performed with Patti LaBelle, while Poplyfe sang with Stevie Wonder, Silhouettes performed with LeAnn Rimes and iLuminate hit the stage with Cobra Starship.
Eleven-year-old opera singer Jackie Evancho, runner-up on season five of America’s Got Talent, also performed. As The Hollywood Reporter first reported, Evancho is set to release a Christmas album this year.
Other performances included Def Leppard; Tony Bennett and Queen Latifah; and Iris.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR