AMG hears CSS Studios
Company's sound services operating under new unbrella
FRANKFURT, Germany -- On the heels of Ascent Media Group's recent spinoff from Discovery Holding, the businesses formerly comprising AMG's sound services now will operate under the newly launched umbrella CSS Studios.
CSS, a wholly owned subsidiary of Discovery Communications, includes Todd-AO, Soundelux, Sound One, POP Sound, Modern Music, Soundelux Design Music Group and the Hollywood Edge. The facilities will retain their individual brands.
Robert Rosenthal, who formerly served as COO of AMG's audio unit, was named president of CSS.
"We look forward to our new alliance with Discovery Communications and being in a situation where we can focus all our efforts on raising the bar for postproduction sound," he said. "I think the timing is perfect for us to return to being a smaller and more focused group."
Soundelux London remains with AMG.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR