Amy Adams Has Offer to Star Opposite Clint Eastwood in 'Trouble With the Curve'
Eastwood's longtime producer Robert Lorenz is making his directorial debut on the Warner Bros. drama.
Will Amy Adams star as Clint Eastwood's daughter in Trouble with the Curve? The actress has received an offer to join the baseball drama set up at Warner Bros.
Eastwood’s longtime producer partner Robert Lorenz is making his directorial debut on the picture, which centers on an aging baseball scout (Eastwood) who goes on a road trip to search for new talent while trying to save his relationship with his adult daughter, a rising attorney who is on the verge of being promoted to partner.
Randy Brown wrote the script.
Sources say Adams has not indicated whether she is interested or whether her schedule will work with Team Eastwood's planned shoot. Other names that have been thrown around in connection with the project were Sandra Bullock and Reese Witherspoon, but Adams is the choice, say sources.
A three-time Oscar nominee (most recently for 2010's The Fighter), Adams is about to hit screens in Disney's The Muppets and is currently shooting Warners’ Man of Steel. She is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Sarah Schechter is overseeing for the studio. Michele Weissler, who brought the project into Malpaso, will be involved in a producer capacity.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR