Amy Heckerling Signs With Paradigm (Exclusive)
The "Clueless" writer-director is reuniting with her former agent Ken Stovitz.
Amy Heckerling has signed with Paradigm.
She made her feature directorial debut with Fast Times at Ridgemont High in 1982 and followed up with National Lampoon’s European Vacation three years later. After writing and directing the first two films in the Look Who’s Talking series, Heckerling made another teen classic, 1995’s Clueless, and developed the television adaptation, which ran on UPN for three seasons. Last year, she reunited with the movie’s star, Alicia Silverstone, for the horror comedy Vamps.
Heckerling has continued to work in the world of teen dramedy by directing episodes of Gossip Girl and The Carrie Diaries.
With her Paradigm signing, Heckerling reunites with Ken Stovitz, who was her agent at CAA before his recent six-year tenure at Overbrook Entertainment.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead