Amy Poehler and Will Arnett Split After Nearly a Decade
Celebrity couple calls it quits after nine years together; no statement is forthcoming.
There's nothing funny about this story.
The comedy powerhouse couple Amy Poehler and Will Arnett have called it quits just one week after their ninth anniversary, reps for the stars have confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The couple began dating in 2000 and wed on August 29, 2003. They have two children together, Archie, 3, and Abel, 2.
The couple has shared plenty of screen time together through the years. Poehler guest-starred on Fox's Arrested Development in 2004, the couple appeared as ice skating partners in the 2007 film Blades of Glory, and Arnett guest-starred on Poehler's hit NBC sitcom Parks & Recreation in 2010. They also appeared together in Horton Hears a Who!, On Broadway, Spring Breakdown and Monsters vs. Aliens.
Arnett was previously married to Penelope Ann Miller in 1994. They divorced a year later.
The couple will not be releasing a statement, according to their reps. The news was first reported by Us Weekly.
Poehler's Parks & Recreation and Arnett's Up All Night both have their season premieres on Thursday, Sept. 20, on NBC. Arnett will also return to Arrested Development in spring 2013 when the highly anticipated series debuts on Netflix.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)