Amy Poehler's 'A.C.O.D.' Acquired by Paramount, Film Arcade
Adam Scott also stars in Stuart Zicherman's comedy about the adult children of divorce.
The Film Arcade and Paramount Home Media Distribution have acquired A.C.O.D., Stuart Zicherman’s comedy about adult children of divorce which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
The Film Arcade will release the film theatrically throughout North America and Paramount Home Media Distribution will handle domestic home entertainment, television licensing and digital distribution, as well as all international distribution.
Zicherman co-wrote the script with Ben Karlin. The film’s cast includes Adam Scott, Richard Jenkins, Catherine O’Hara, Amy Poehler, Jessica Alba, Jane Lynch, Clark Duke and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Teddy Schwarzman’s Black Bear financed A.C.O.D., with Schwarzman producing along Karlin and Tim Perell.
The filmmakers were repped by WME’s Global’s Mark Anker.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR