Amy Poehler's 'A.C.O.D.' Acquired by Paramount, Film Arcade
Adam Scott also stars in Stuart Zicherman's comedy about the adult children of divorce.
The Film Arcade and Paramount Home Media Distribution have acquired A.C.O.D., Stuart Zicherman’s comedy about adult children of divorce which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
The Film Arcade will release the film theatrically throughout North America and Paramount Home Media Distribution will handle domestic home entertainment, television licensing and digital distribution, as well as all international distribution.
Zicherman co-wrote the script with Ben Karlin. The film’s cast includes Adam Scott, Richard Jenkins, Catherine O’Hara, Amy Poehler, Jessica Alba, Jane Lynch, Clark Duke and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Teddy Schwarzman’s Black Bear financed A.C.O.D., with Schwarzman producing along Karlin and Tim Perell.
The filmmakers were repped by WME’s Global’s Mark Anker.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park