Amy Winehouse Leaves Rehab After One Week
The 27-year-old singer is scheduled to tour Europe this summer.
That was quick.
Her rep said the 27-year-old British singer is "raring to go." Winehouse is scheduled to tour Europe this summer, beginning June 18.
Goodman said the singer will continue as an outpatient at the Priory Clinic, which treats for a range of psychiatric problems, including drug and alcohol addition.
Winehouse won five Grammys for 2006’s Back to Black album, but her career has been plagued by drugs and issues with the law.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws