Amy Winehouse's Final Appearance on Stage Just Days Before her Death (Video)
The "Rehab" singer got on stage with her goddaughter in London.
Just a few days before her death, Amy Winehouse got on stage in support of her goddaughter, Dionne Bromfield.
At the Roundhouse in London on June 20, Winehouse made a surprise appearance, hugging Bromfield and then dancing along as Bromfield sand “Mama Said.” While Winehouse did not sing, she clapped with the song and encouraged the crowd to sing along.
Dionne Bromfield, 15, was performing at the Roundhouse as part of the iTunes music festival.
Winehouse's appearance on stage was a rare moment in the public eye. Winehouse had cancelled any future shows after a disastrous performance in Belgrade in June when she was the subject of catcalls from the audience after appearing too drunk to perform.
Winehouse was found dead in her North London home on Saturday afternoon. She was 27.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR