When an Exec Has the Tables Turned
A former AMC senior vp tells all about her job change from TV buyer to seller, including her fears (will the phone ring?) and why she likes it better.
When I left AMC IN 2009, I feared that nobody would ever return my phone call again. When you're a buyer -- I was senior vp scripted series and miniseries -- you have a lot of "friends." But would people be just as interested in talking to me in my role as president of Cineflix Studios, a newly formed production company just entering the scripted space after a decade of success in unscripted?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR