Analyst Downgrades Dish Network Shares After $320 Million Blockbuster Bid
Ahead of a court hearing on the proposed acquisition, Wunderlich's Matthew Harrigan calls the deal for the video rental firm "a questionable trade."
NEW YORK - Wunderlich Securities analyst Matthew Harrigan on Thursday downgraded shares of Dish Network to a rare "sell," citing concerns about subscriber momentum and recent acquisition moves, including the proposed purchase of video rental firm Blockbuster.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR