Analyst: Global Consumer Electronics Revenue Could Reach One Trillion in 2011
5:28 PM PST 1/4/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
Consumer Electronics Association projects that rebounded market will reach at least $964 billion this year as tablets continue gaining in popularity here and abroad.
LAS VEGAS -- The Consumer Electronics Association projects that global consumer electronics revenues would grow to $964 billion in 2011 -- -possibly even reaching the one trillion mark.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile