Analyst: Howard Stern-Sirius XM Contract Worth $400 Million
Wall Street experts think he will keep his annual cash payments, but won't get stock-based compensation – potentially making his new deal worth $100 million less than the last one.
NEW YORK - Sirius XM and Howard Stern on Thursday morning didn't detail financial terms of their new five year relationship, but at least one analyst estimates it is worth $400 million over the term of the contract, compared to $500 million for his previous five-year contract.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR