Analyst Lowers ABC, NBC Upfront Ad Pricing Estimates
11:11 AM PDT 6/3/2011 by Georg Szalai
With Fox having completed its advance ad sales, Miller Tabak's David Joyce updates his projections and says marketers may "focus on the top two networks."
NEW YORK - With Fox having finished its primetime upfront advertising sales, Miller Tabak analyst David Joyce on Friday slightly lowered his predictions for the kind of upfront sales price increases that ABC and NBC will fetch.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile