Analyst: Pay TV Subs Hit All-Time High in Q1 Despite Netflix's Growth
Addressing cord cutting fears, BTIG's Richard Greenfield says online video services "increasingly appear complementary rather than competitive to the existing multichannel video industry."
NEW YORK -- It may not be the end of the cord cutting debate, but big pay TV operators can feel good about themselves as first-quarter earnings season nears its end, with one prominent analyst predicting subscribers will reach a new all-time high.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR