Analyst Predicts 'Modest' HBO Subscriber Declines Amid Challenges From Netflix
8:06 AM PDT 3/18/2011 by Georg Szalai
Barclays' Anthony DiClemente cuts his price target on parent Time Warner, arguing that "substitution threats to HBO gather momentum."
NEW YORK - Barclays Capital analyst Anthony DiClemente expects "modest" subscriber declines for Time Warner's HBO ahead amid Netflix's continued growth and other competing options for consumers' attention.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile