Analysts Predict Likely Conditions of Comcast-NBC Universal Deal
The FCC's informal merger review clock expires Wednesday, but don't expect the agency and the Justice Department to rule on the transaction until a later point.
NEW YORK -- While the FCC's informal merger review clock on the Comcast-NBC Universal deal expires Wednesday, a day before Thanksgiving, Wall Street analysts don't expect the agency and the Justice Department to rule on the transaction until a later point. And while most agree that the regulators will call for conditions on the mega-combination, expectations on specific conditions diverge in some areas.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR