Analysts See Pay TV Industry on Track for Q4 Return to Subscriber Growth
Strong DirecTV customer gains are the latest sign of improved momentum after two consecutive quarters of subscriber declines and a resulting cord-cutting debate.
NEW YORK -- With a slew of satellite and cable TV giants, as well as telecom firms having reported their latest quarterly results, some analysts on Wednesday said they are even more confident that the pay TV industry indeed returned to subscriber growth in the fourth quarter, as many have predicted.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR