'Anarchy' rates for FX
Season finale matches series' all-time high
FX's "Sons of Anarchy" season finale drew 4.3 million viewers Tuesday night, matching its all-time high.
That figure brings "Sons" back around to where it started this season, when the FX drama series stunned observers by returning 95% higher than its first season debut.
The bloody "Sons" closer pulled a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR