Anchor Bay grabs 'Monster Slayer'
4:00 AM PST 1/25/2008 by Gregg Goldstein, AP
PARK CITY – Straight out of Slamdance, Anchor Bay Entertainment has picked up U.S. distribution rights to Jon Knautz's horror comedy "Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer" in a mid-six-figure deal with a theatrical commitment.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile