Anchor Bay nabs 'After.Life'
Liam Neeson psychological thriller to be released in spring
Anchor Bay Films has acquired theatrical rights for the U.S. and the U.K. to Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo's directorial debut, the psychological thriller "After.Life," starring Liam Neeson, Christina Ricci, Justin Long and Josh Charles.
The film is slated for a spring release.
The movie tells the story of a young woman (Ricci) caught between life and death and a funeral director (Neeson), who could end up burying her alive.
The script was co-written by Wojtowicz-Vosloo and Paul Vosloo.
Bill Perkins and Plum Pictures produced "After.Life," with Perkins financing through his Lleju Productions banner. Brad Gilbert of Constellation Entertainment, Perkins and Celine Rattray of Plum Pictures produced.
Galt Niederhoffer and Pam Hirsch exec produced for Plum. Edwin Marshall and James Swisher exec produced for Harbor Light and Cooper Richey exec produced for Lleju Productions.
The deal was negotiated by Clark, Kasha and Richard Turner for Anchor Bay, and ICM, which reps Wojtowicz-Vosloo, Ricci, Perkins and Richey, and packaged and secured financing for the film.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR