Anchor Bay and Raven Banner to Release 'The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh' in Canada
The Vanessa Redgrave-starrer from director Rodrigo Gudiño and producer Rue Morgue Cinema will be released domestically in 2013.
TORONTO – Anchor Bay Entertainment Canada and Raven Banner Entertainment have teamed up for the Canadian release of Rodrigo Gudiño’s The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh, which stars Vanessa Redgrave and Aaron Poole.
Raven Banner Entertainment also has the international sales rights to the Canadian indie pic from Rue Morgue Cinema that was first shopped earlier this year at the Cannes film market.
The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh also stars Julian Richings, Stephen Eric McIntyre and Charlotte Sullivan.
Rue Morgue Cinema’s Marco Pecota produced the Canadian film, which stars Poole (The Samaritan) as an antiques collector who inherits a house from his estranged mother (Redgrave), only to discover that she had been living in a shrine devoted to a mysterious cult of angels.
Raven Banner and Anchor Bay plan a 2013 release for the genre pic, which has financing from Telefilm Canada.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR