Nicole Kidman's Secret Cameo in 'Anchorman' Sequel
The A-Lister joins Vince Vaughn and Luke Wilson in surprise, uncredited roles in Will Ferrell's news-parody sequel.
This story first appeared in the April 12 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Nicole Kidman can't resist a comic cameo.
After her 2011 turn in Adam Sandler's Just Go With It, she has shot another uncredited funny-girl role in the holiday release Anchorman: The Legend Continues in Atlanta. In addition to original stars Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Paul Rudd, the sequel also features roles for Greg Kinnear, Harrison Ford and Kristen Wiig.
THR hears Vince Vaughn and Luke Wilson will shoot tiny parts, too. Kidman's camp didn't respond to a request for comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws