'Anchorman 2' Teaser Poster Offers Amputee Mystery (Photo)
A one-sheet for the long-awaited sequel to the local news send-up features six legs -- for a four man team.
Given that the end of the first Anchorman movie foretold the futures of the Channel 4 News Team -- Ron Burgundy would be on network news while Brick Tamland would eventually work for President George W. Bush -- a sequel to the film would seemingly fill in the blanks, detailing the subsequent journeys of the Action News crew.
From the looks of a new teaser poster, it would seem that their stories were not without tragedy and quite a bit of physical trauma.
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, as the film is now titled, is releasing an early promotional assault on Wednesday, with a teaser trailer attached to Sacha Baron Cohen's The Dictator and this vague-yet-curious one-sheet. While star Will Ferrell and director Adam McKay are still busy coming up with a plot, they clearly intend to have amputations take up a few of the film's beats.
The poster features six legs and four different styles, meaning that clearly, two members of the four man crew lost a limb. Alternatively, there are only three men there, and one of them has very poor taste in slacks and shoes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)