Anderson Cooper Gets a Giant Billboard in Times Square (Video)
The video ad promotes his new daytime talk show, which will premiere Sept. 12.
Can’t get enough of CNN’s Anderson Cooper?
Just stroll through Times Square in New York, and you can see plenty of the CNN anchor on a giant multi-screen HD billboard.
The video is an ad for his syndicated talk show Anderson, which will premiere September 12.
Under the caption, “Daytime just got brighter,” images of Cooper play on the screen. He can be seen talking to members of the studio audience, and smiling at the camera.
Cooper has been a staple of CNN’s coverage since 2001, reporting on everything from natural disasters to the BP oil spill and the uprisings in Egypt. He will host the one-hour talk show will cover a wide variety of topics, ranging from social issues, to pop culture and celebrity interviews.
“With undercover investigations and hidden camera experiments, Anderson will offer a fresh perspective on issues and social trends affecting women's lives,” the website for the show promises. The show will film in front of a live studio audience in the Lincoln Center's The Allen Room in New York.
Cooper became a viral sensation in August when, in a video for his CNN segment “The RicuList,” Cooper broke into uncontrollable laughter while recapping a story on actor Gerard Depardieu urinating on a place.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!