Anderson Cooper, Kathy Griffin Back to Lead CNN's New Year's Eve Coverage
Prior to the three-hour broadcast, the cable news network will look back on the best and worst of 2012 with an "Anderson Cooper 360" special.
Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin are teaming up for the sixth straight year to co-host CNN's New Year's Eve coverage.
The duo will broadcast live from New York City's Times Square on Dec. 31 from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. for their New Year's Eve Live With Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin program.
Correspondent Isha Sesay will report from the ground in Times Square, while John Zarrella will join from Key West, Fla. and Gary Tuchman from Eastport, Maine.
At 12:30 a.m., CNN's Brooke Baldwin in New Orleans' Jackson Square and HLN's Susan Hendricks in Nashville will take over the telecast to ring in the new year for the central time zone.
Prior to the the three-hour New Year's Eve coverage, CNN will air a "best and worst of 2012" Anderson Cooper 360 special at 8 p.m. Correspondents Sesay and Tom Foreman will be joined by Aisha Tyler, Ben Stein, radio host Pete Dominick, Julie Mason and Buddy Valastro.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR