Andie MacDowell Joins Cast of Indie 'Mothers Day'
Actress is joined by real-life daughter Rainey Qualley for pic.
Mom's the word for Andie MacDowell.
The actress is joining Susan Sarandon, Eva Amurri Martino and Christina Ricci in the indie film Mothers Day. Also joining the cast is MacDowell's real-life daughter, Rainey Qualley.
The storyline explores 12 interweaving mother-daughter relationships taking place over the course of the same Mother's Day.
The film is written and directed by Paul Duddridge and produced by Danielle James.
MacDowell's recent credits include Paramount's Footloose remake. She is repped by Paradigm and manager Risa Shapiro of the Schiff Co.
Qualley was named Miss Golden Globe last year and made her feature film debut alongside her mother in the indie Mighty Fine. She is handled by Innovative Artists and Liebman Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR