Andre Braugher joins TNT pilot
Jimmi Simpson, Yara Martinez also cast in shows
Andre Braugher has been tapped to star opposite Ray Romano in TNT's drama pilot "Men of a Certain Age."
Meanwhile, Jimmi Simpson has joined Fox's two-hour backdoor pilot "Virtuality" and Yara Martinez has come aboard NBC's upcoming drama series "My Own Worst Enemy."
"Age," from Romano and Mike Royce, explores the bonds of male friendship through the eyes of three college buddies who are in their 40s. Braugher plays one of Joe's (Romano) two best friends, Owen, an overstressed husband and father who works as a car salesman at his dad's dealership.
He is repped by Endeavor and Principato-Young.
"Virtuality" is set aboard Earth's first starship, which is equipped with advanced virtual reality modules. Simpson, repped by WMA and ROAR, will play a mysterious man who enters the virtual-reality world with a hostile agenda.
"Enemy" centers on Henry (Christian Slater), a suburban dad whose alter ego, Edward, is a spy. Martinez, repped by APA and Allman/Rae Management, will play Henry's loving wife who has no idea about his double life.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR