Andrea Fasulo Promoted at Nickelodeon to Develop Marketing Campaigns
She will also be responsible for studio relationships with promotional partners and launching retail initiatives.
Andrea Fasulo has been promoted to senior vp retail and movie marketing for the Nickelodeon Group of channels, it was announced Monday by Dion Vlachos, Nick’s senior vp retail sales and marketing.
Fasulo, who initially joined Nickelodeon in 2001, will develop and implement marketing initiatives at retail outlets and for online sales sites. She will also manage relationships involving licensing and promotional efforts between Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies.
“Andrea’s contributions to the team have enhanced our network’s recognition through key partnerships with some of the biggest global brands around,” says Vlachos. “Her marketing expertise and relationships with many of the top retailers make her a valuable asset for Nickelodeon as we continue to expand our retail and movie partnerships across all channels.”
Fasulo previously was Nick’s vp integrated marketing, movie and video games, where she was in charge of developing marketing campaigns for movies including Fox’s Rio, DreamWorks Animation’s Madagascar and Sony’s The Smurfs as well as promotional partnerships for video gaming.
Fasulo has also worked with brands such as Burger King, Pepsi and Volkswagen.
Prior to joining Nickelodeon, Fasulo worked at Cartoon Network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game