Andrea Kaul New Co-Director of Berlin's European Film Market
The former IP Deutschland executive will work with Beki Probst.
Andrea Kaul has been named the new co-director of the European Film Market, which runs concurrent to the Berlin International Film Festival.
Kaul, a former executive at marketing group IP Deutschland (part of RTL Group) and Viacom's operations in Northern Europe, will run the EFM together with long-time director Beki Probst.
This year's EFM attracted more than 8,000 industry participants from more than 95 countries, with some 816 films screened, more than 600 of which were market premieres.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack