Andrea Kaul New Co-Director of Berlin's European Film Market
The former IP Deutschland executive will work with Beki Probst.
Andrea Kaul has been named the new co-director of the European Film Market, which runs concurrent to the Berlin International Film Festival.
Kaul, a former executive at marketing group IP Deutschland (part of RTL Group) and Viacom's operations in Northern Europe, will run the EFM together with long-time director Beki Probst.
This year's EFM attracted more than 8,000 industry participants from more than 95 countries, with some 816 films screened, more than 600 of which were market premieres.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR