Andrew Cripps, Millard L. Ochs to Deliver CinemaCon Keynote
Inaugural event, which is now the new official convention of the National Assn. of Theater Owners, runs March 28-31 in Las Vegas.
Paramount Pictures Intl. president Andrew Cripps and Warner Bros. Intl. president Millard L. Ochs will deliver the keynote address to kick-off CinemaCon’s international day on March 28.
CinemaCon is the new official convention of the National Assn. of Theater Owners, replacing ShoWest. Inaugural event runs March 28-31 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
“Both Millard L. Ochs and Andrew Cripps will be able to provide valuable insight to the state of the industry in regards to international exhibition and the current state of international distribution,” CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser said. “As our industry continues to evolve around the world it is imperative that cinema owners and operators keep up to date with the ongoing changes within the industry.”
Cripps has been president of Paramount Intl. since 2007. He was previously president-COO of UIP. Ochs has been in his post since 1994.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed