'Andromeda Strain' No. 2 for A&E
Also ranks as top original miniseries year-to-date
Part 1 of A&E's miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" averaged 4.8 million total viewers, including 2.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.7 million adults 25-54, according to Nielsen's Fast Cable ratings.
That makes the telecast, which aired at 9 p.m. Monday, the No. 2 most-watched A&E program ever, behind the 2005 original movie "Flight 93," as well as the top original cable miniseries or movie for the year-to-date among 18-49 and 25-54.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR