Andy Cohen Apologizes for 'Tasteless' Heidi Montag Tweet
4:15 PM PST 2/14/2011 by THR staff
Bravo's Andy Cohen is apologizing for trashing reality star Heidi Montag on Twitter.Last week, Montag Tweeted that she wanted to join The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Cohen responded on his Watch What Happens show, calling her "trash … I would sooner stab ... knives into my own eyes than see her on this network." He also called her the "Jackhole of the Week." Montag fired back, saying the exec's remarks were "tasteless" and "hurtful and completely unnecessary." And Cohen now agrees. He tells People: "There had been so many rumors going on about the Housewives last week, I think I was at the tipping point, basically. I guess I got a little carried away."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR