Andy Cohen and SiriusXM Partner for Call-in Radio Series
The limited five-week engagement kicks off this week and will feature appearances from the Bravo exec and some of the cable network's talent.
Andy Cohen's media reach knows few bounds. And now Bravo's EVP of development and talent and Watch What Happens Live host is set to add another gig to his resume: radio personality.
SiriusXM announced Tuesday that Cohen will host his own live call-in series on its Stars channel (107) starting this Thursday at 10 a.m. PT. Dubbed Andy Cohen is Most Talkative, the limited engagement will air once a week for five weeks.
"I can't wait to talk to SiriusXM listeners from all parts of the country," said Cohen. "On my radio show, we'll be telling stories and talking about what is new, crazy, and over the top in TV, books, movies and celebrities. Anything can happen and no subject or attitude is off limits. My callers will be unpredictable and my guests will be having fun."
The show will also feature appearances from some of Cohen's famous friends and Bravo network talent. The first episode is set to include Valerie Bertinelli and Real Housewives of New Jersey star Caroline Manzo.
"You can never predict where Andy's going to take it," said SiriusXM president and chief content officer Scott Greenstein. "His natural enthusiasm and ability to connect with everyone, not to mention his unbridled love of all things pop culture and entertainment, make Andy perfect to host his own SiriusXM series."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!
- Suki Waterhouse Gets Leggy at the Burberry Shanghai Launch with Cara Delevingne
- Isabel Lucas is Picture Perfect with Jim Sturgess at Tribeca Film Fest!