Andy Samberg Gets Divorced in 'Celeste and Jesse Forever' Trailer (Video)
The "SNL" alumn and “Parks and Recreation” star Rashida Jones play separated spouses who struggle to remain best friends.
They aren’t friends with benefits. They’re soon-to-be divorcees with friendship.
The first trailer for Celeste and Jesse Forever shows adorable BFFs (and separated spouses) played by Andy Samberg and Rashida Jones navigating their relationship post-marriage. When we come across the couple, they are still spending every day together, six months after their separation. This apparently irks their friend, who says they haven’t accepted the end of their marriage.
But things seem to be rolling along well for the couple, until a reveal that changes everything.
“This is going to be hard to believe, but I met another person,” Samberg's character says.
Co-written by Jones (NBC’s Parks and Recreation) and directed by Lee Toland Krieger, the film premiered earlier this year at the Sundance Film Festival, where it was picked up by Sony Pictures Classics. It hits theaters Aug. 3.
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)