Andy Samberg Weds Joanna Newsom
The former "Saturday Night Live" star and the singer-songwriter were married Saturday.
After getting engaged earlier this year, Andy Samberg and Joanna Newsom have tied the knot.
The former Saturday Night Live star and the singer-songwriter were married Saturday, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The couple were wed at Big Sur's exclusive luxury retreat, the Post Ranch Inn, US Weekly reported. Samberg and Newsom have dated for five years.
After departing SNL in June, Samberg appeared in Grown Ups 2 and currently stars as a detective on the Fox comedy Brooklyn Nine-Nine, which premiered last week.
Newsom's credits include appearances in The Muppets movie and on Portlandia.
During a media tour to promote the sitcom, the comedian was interviewed on Ryan Seacrest's radio show about the impending wedding.
"So far, its been nothing but stress and joy," Samberg quipped. "The joy is the lady herself. The stress is the planning. We tried to go small and it was just impossible. There’s too many relatives, too many friends. So we're going big-esque."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR