Angelina Jolie back in action on 'Salt'
Actress treated for bump to head
NEW YORK -- A spokesman for Columbia Pictures says Angelina Jolie is back on the set of her latest movie after a brief trip to the hospital for a minor bump to the head.
Jolie sustained the injury Friday while filming an action sequence on Long Island, where the studio is producing her upcoming thriller "Salt."
Spokesman Steve Elzer says the actress was taken to a local hospital, examined and released as a precautionary measure.
Elzer says she was back on the set and production has resumed.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR