Angelina Jolie book hits NYT bestseller list
The Andrew Morton tome is a surprise hit at No. 3
"Angelina," Andrew Morton's unauthorized biography of Angelina Jolie, has hit No. 3 on The New York Times' bestseller list for hardcover nonfiction for the week of Aug. 22.
Published by St. Martin's Press, the book was released July 31 with a first printing of 150,000 copies. Only "**** My Father Says" and "Obama Diaries" are higher on the list.
"Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography" fared well despite a virtual silence by syndicated celebrity news shows such as "Extra" and "Entertainment Tonight" in covering the book.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack