Angelina Jolie's 'In the Land of Blood and Honey': 4 New Clips Depict the Bosnian War (Video)
The actress’ directorial debut is set to hit theaters on Dec. 23 via FilmDistrict.
Ahead of its Holiday release, four new clips have been revealed from Angelina Jolie’s Bosnian War film In the Land of Blood and Honey.
The FilmDistrict release is a romance story set in the 1990s during the Bosnian conflict. The film marks the directorial debut for Jolie.
"We did it because we felt this is a war that isn't talked about enough," Jolie said in a recent interview with Christiane Amanpour. "I know it's a hard film to sit through, but it's two hours to sit through something that's very hard, and these people lived through it for many, many years, and it was many, many times worse than any reenactment could possibly be. And I feel like it's a gift and a duty to sit through two hours of what they lived through."
Jolie opted to work with an entirely local cast, which stars Zana Marjanovic, Goran Kostic and Rade Serbedzija. Watch four new clips from the film, due out on Dec. 23, below.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David