Angelina Jolie Signs With UTA for Acting (Exclusive)
The actress-filmmaker is currently directing World War II drama "Unbroken."
Angelina Jolie has signed with UTA for representation in acting, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
The move expands Jolie’s ties to the agency, which has been repping her on the directing front since March 2011.
Jolie was previously at IFA but was in play when her agent, IFA's founder Ilene Feldman, decided to shutter her shop and become a manager earlier this month. When Jolie joined IFA in November 2011, it was the first time she had acting representation since 2006, when she left CAA.
At UTA, Jolie will be repped by a team led by partner Richard Klubeck. She continues to repped by Media Talent Group and Sloane Offer.
Jolie is currently directing the World War II drama Unbroken for Universal, and next year stars as the title witch in Disney’s Maleficent.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR