Angelina Jolie's 'Maleficent' Casts Pax and Zahara Jolie-Pitt
The famous offspring of Jolie and Brad Pitt join their mother and sister Vivienne in the Disney film.
Disney's Maleficent has suddenly become a family affair.
Pax and Zahara Jolie-Pitt are joining sister Vivienne Jolie-Pitt in the Sleeping Beauty spin toplined by mother Angelina Jolie.
An insider confirmed the casting news that was first reported by Us Weekly.
The project marks the first onscreen roles for Pax, 8, and Zahara, 7, as well as for 4-year-old Vivienne. The three tabloid fixtures, the offspring of Jolie and Brad Pitt, follow in the footsteps of sibling Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, who appeared as a baby in David Fincher's The Curious Case of Benjamin Button alongside her father.
Pax and Zahara's roles in Maleficent will be non-speaking.
THR reported Vivienne's casting in August. She plays the toddler version of Elle Fanning's Princess Aurora. That role is a speaking role.
The Robert Stromberg-helmed film, which is currently shooting, will bow March 14, 2014.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)