Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' Preview Airs During Olympics (Video)
Viewers got their first look at the upcoming film, about Olympian and war hero Louis "Louie" Zamperini, on Sunday with a Tom Brokaw-narrated teaser.
Olympics viewers got a first look at Angelina Jolie's upcoming movie Unbroken on Sunday.
A preview of the film, which marks Jolie's second movie as a director following 2011's In the Land of Blood and Honey, aired during NBC's coverage of the Winter Games.
The preview, narrated by Tom Brokaw, highlights the story of Olympian and war hero Louis "Louie" Zamperini, the focus of the film. Along with two other crewmen, Zamperini (played by Jack O'Connell) survived in a raft for 47 days after a near-fatal plane crash in World War II -- only to be caught by the Japanese Navy and sent to a prisoner-of-war camp.
The movie, adapted from Laura Hillenbrand's book, also stars Domhnall Gleeson, Finn Wittrock, Garrett Hedlund, John Magaro, Alex Russell and Japanese actor Miyavi in his English debut.
Unbroken hits theaters on Christmas day via Universal.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR