'Anger Management' Star Joins Paul Rudd Rom-Com Spoof (Exclusive)
Noureen DeWulf will play Paul Rudd's assistant in David Wain's romantic comedy spoof They Came Together."
Noureen DeWulf, who has a regular role as a boyfriend-shooting spoiled rich girl in Charlie Sheen's therapy group on Anger Management, which debuts on FX on June 28, has been cast in Lionsgate's They Came Together.
David Wain is directing the film, which he wrote with Michael Showalter.
DeWulf, who first won notice in the 2007 Oscar-winning short West Bank Story, will play the assistant to Paul Rudd, who plays a big businessman threatening to engulf the little business of Amy Poehler.
On his blog, Wain calls the movie "a spoof/homage/deconstruction/love letter to Romantic Comedies." Tom Shadyac, Laura Maxfield and Showalter are producing. Principal photography is set to begin July 2 in New York.
DeWulf is represented by Innovative Artists and Evolution Entertainment.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills