'Anger Management' Star Daniela Bobadilla Signs With Paradigm (Exclusive)
The young actress is the latest client to follow former ICM agent Iris Grossman to her new agency.
Anger Management's Daniela Bobadilla has signed with Paradigm, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The young actress, who plays the teenage daughter of Charlie Sheen's character on the FX comedy, is leaving ICM Partners to reunite with Iris Grossman, the veteran agent who departed for Paradigm in June. Other Grossman clients who have already made the move include Mandy Patinkin, Julie Benz and Ed O'Neill.
Last month Bobadilla starred in the Lifetime telepic The Cheating Pact. Previously she was a series regular on the NBC drama Awake and has guest-starred on Desperate Housewives, Big Time Rush and Emily Owens M.D.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack