'Anger Management' Star Daniela Bobadilla Signs With Paradigm (Exclusive)
The young actress is the latest client to follow former ICM agent Iris Grossman to her new agency.
Anger Management's Daniela Bobadilla has signed with Paradigm, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The young actress, who plays the teenage daughter of Charlie Sheen's character on the FX comedy, is leaving ICM Partners to reunite with Iris Grossman, the veteran agent who departed for Paradigm in June. Other Grossman clients who have already made the move include Mandy Patinkin, Julie Benz and Ed O'Neill.
Last month Bobadilla starred in the Lifetime telepic The Cheating Pact. Previously she was a series regular on the NBC drama Awake and has guest-starred on Desperate Housewives, Big Time Rush and Emily Owens M.D.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lars's Real Girl: Charlotte Gainsbourg on Fame, Nymphomaniac, and Working With von Trier
- Edelstein on Le Week-End: Unbelievably Marvelous, in Light of Its Depressing Trajectory
- Ebiri: If Need for Speed Were a Silent Movie, It Would Be the Most Amazing Racing Movie Ever
- A&E Pulls Chloë Sevingy's Those Who Kill